söndag 29 juli 2012

Took a bit longer than I thought..... (New York, US)

UPDATE!! The POP is not longer POPING =( but there are still plenty of burger joints in the lovely NY.

I'm not a food critic, I'm not an expert, I'm just sharing my experience based on LOVING Burgers and food. Here we go!

Picture by Me
POP Burger has been one of the places that I heard about a lot, specially that Jay-Z orders his burgers from this place when he has events and so on rumor or not I would understand if he did. And yes the burgers are POPING.....most burgers on the menu are in slider style and come in three. And for those who know me I would of course joke and say, sliders are for ladies!

Not these though, even if they look small you get plenty of meat and cheese. My college tried these and where pretty full!

Me I tried the new "Superman" Burger and YES it is super. Meat, cheddar cheese, union ring, tomato, lettuce and some special sauce.

Picture by Me: The superman Burger and Pop Burger with Cheese
If you are in New York I would recommend a visit or two. The burgers are worth the price, the staff is cool, the interior is trendy but with a focus on chilling and enjoying a lunch or a dinner with friends and beer!

What was missed on the menu was 2-3 more burger selections, maybe a slider combination with manchego cheese or even three sliders with 3 different cheeses or sauces?

All in all, it was enjoyable! Will it make the top teen.......we will see shortly?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar