onsdag 25 mars 2015

@ Inglewood up to swangin' good! (Geneva, Switzerland)

When me and wife travel there is always two musts on our list......one is to do my signature jump at a landmark that marks the spot we are at and the second you can guess by now =)

For our first visit to Geneva we read about and visited two burger joint's with Inglewood being first to visit and as the song goes Inglewood is usually up to no good. But this Inglewood is up to burger good and provides the Geneva area with a really high quality burger's. The burger bun, is not a typical one but the puppy seed makes it all good. Their patty is 160 grams beef or buffalo (from local providers in the Geneva area) and unfortunately they did not serve the buffalo both times that I was there. Their burgers are not US juicy but more French raw inspired but still does the work!

The menu gives the people what they want (trust me I brought 10 of my business colleges to this place) with some crazy touches and there own "iWood" sauce.

When there definitely try Mexicano "B" or Dzodzet.











Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar